1. You might be inclined to store matches away, but these statement matches are worth leaving out for company to see.
2. I can’t go a day without lip moisturizer, and Burt’s Bees Lip Balms is my go-to for adding subtle color, while still being practical. (Free shipping on www.target.com)
3. These customizable love coupons are an adorable way to “give” on a budget.
4. I don’t know why, but things just taste better when sipped through a cute straw. Add one of these striped paper straws to a mason jar and you’ve got yourself a Pinterest perfect drink. (Free shipping on www.target.com)
5. It’s always fun adapting makeup and nail polish to go along with the seasons and Essie offers the perfect palette of red nail polish for the holidays. (Free shipping on www.nordstrom.com)
6. These fashionable (and often metallic) tattoos are popping up everywhere lately, and since I’d never get a real one, I’m all for this temporary option. (Free shipping today only on www.forever21.com)
7. Mercury votives are a truly elegant way to display candles, and these are no exception.
8. I use these Atom Art Bowls for everything. From jewelry storage, to food storage, they’re extremely versatile, and at $8 a bowl, they’re a total steal. (25% off with code: HOLIDAY25)
9. Anthropologie has the best selection of antique looking knobs. Not only would they add character to any drawer, but I love the idea of using them to display necklaces. (25% off with code: HOLIDAY25)
10. Monogrammed gifts feel instantly personal, and I can’t tell you how often I use the “J” version of this mug. I also love this limited edition version in gold. (25% off with code: HOLIDAY25)
11. I’m always writing notes and to-do lists, so having one of these cute pocket notebooks in my purse would really come in handy. (Free shipping on www.nordstrom.com)
12. A girl can never have too many hair ties and these are a much prettier alternative to your standard options. (Free shipping on www.nordstrom.com)