2. I love the way antlers bring an outside element into the home and these Faux Deer Antlers in silver add a fun, modern touch.
3. I recently discovered BOXFOX via Instagram, and boy am I glad I did. They curate the most adorable themed gift boxes you can imagine, filled with thoughtful, quality products that suit most any occasion. This DRINK box, complete with gourmet hot chocolate ingredients and a festive pashmina, would be perfect for cozying up this holiday season. (P.S. – you can enter to win one here!)
4. Scarfs are undoubtedly useful during winter, but I wear them surprisingly often during warmer months, too. They look just as great bundled over a heavy jacket as they do layered on top of a tank (like I did here). You can’t beat the price or endless color options of this one. (Free shipping on www.target.com)
7. This Dwellstudio Giraffe feels youthful and sophisticated all in one. It reminds me of something you might find in the Jonathan Adler collection; only this one is a fraction of the price.
8. If you’re familiar with Kat Tanita from With Love From Kat, then you might already know of her recent travel collection collaboration with GiGi New York. These leather luggage tags come in a variety of colors and are one of my favorites from the collection.
10. My brother gave me the Humans of New York book as a gift last year and it immediately earned a spot on my coffee table. It’s filled with funny and moving quotes that truly capture the spirit of humanity.
11. These Square Lacquer Trays serve endless functions (I use mine for jewelry and nail polish storage) and I love the idea of monogramming them for a more personalized gift.
12. If I had endless space in my kitchen, I would own these Milkglass Cake Stands in every color possible. I own one in white (seen here) and I love the vintage feel they add to any cake presentation.
13. It’s always wise to keep thank you notes on hand and it doesn’t get cuter than saying it in French with this Merci Set.