(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. This time of year is filled with parties and get togethers and arriving with a gift in hand is always appreciated. Wine is usually my go-to, so I love the idea of wrapping a bottle in one of these festive wine bags that makes something so ordinary feel like a real gift. (Free shipping on www.westelm.com)
2. Candles are one of those items I love having around, but rarely think to purchase for myself. These get great reviews and sound like they meet all of my most important candle criteria: long-lasting, with a scent that isn’t too overbearing. (Free shipping on www.madewell.com)
4. Ever since grocery stores starting charging for bags, I’ve acquired quite the collection of reusable bags. This one recently earned a spot as my favorite though. Not only is it the most comfortable and fashionable of the bags I own, but it holds up to 60lbs, so it’s great for trips to the farmers market, beach, gym, or even overnight getaways. These eco-friendly totes currently retail for $36, but you can receive 70% off (for a total of $19.99) through 12/31/15 with the code: ADORNED20
5. Despite it being so classic, tan is one of the few colors I’m missing in my scarf collection. But after recognizing how versatile it can be on others, I’ve since deemed it as a color that’s a staple for any scarf collection. I love this textured option.
7. There’s nothing more inviting than a house that smells like the holidays, and this candle sounds like a perfect blend of all the right ingredients.
8. This bangle is another favorite piece by Madewell. I wear it with everything, and the worn finish gives it a vintage feel that looks more expensive than it actually is. It’s a steal at full price, but it’s currently 20% off with code: EARLYBIRD
9. I included these bowls in last year’s gift guide, and they’ve earned a spot again because I love them that much. I use mine for everything from jewelry storage, to food storage, and I love the pop of color they bring to any room.
10. This gold flatware is a nice departure from traditional silver, and couldn’t be more affordable in comparison to most of its competitors. I bought this set last year and love the way it manages to elevate an ordinary meal. (Free shipping on www.target.com)
11. If there’s ever a time to set goals and resolutions, it’s the new year. And because I find that writing them down increases my chances of following through, where better to do so than in pretty journal. I love how sophisticated this one feels.
Shop the gift guide below: