We’re all familiar with the drawbacks of online shopping: shipping costs, delivery wait time, difficult returns, restocking fees, and of course, not being able to try the item on before purchasing it. There are, however, a few sites that address these issues to create a seamless shopping experience; so much so, that I’m reminded why the convenience of online shopping is often preferable to a trip to the mall. Below are three of my favorite retailers, along with what I love about each.
- Shipping: Free USPS 2-3 day priority shipping on all US orders.
- Return policy: A prepaid return label is included with each order, and items can be returned for a full refund if returned within 30 days of purchase.
- What I love most about Revolve: Not only is the shipping free both ways, but my items usually arrive within 24-48 hours after I’ve placed my order, making it my go-to retailer when I need something ASAP. The customer service is also great.
- Shipping: Free 3-day shipping. Additionally, because Shopbop is a subsidiary of Amazon, customers who are members of Amazon Prime can enjoy their 2-day Prime shipping benefits on Shopbop’s site.
- Return policy: A prepaid return label is included in each order. To qualify for free returns shipping, your item must arrive at Shopbop within 15 days of the date you received it.
- What I love most about Shopbop: Their wide selection of designers and inventory.
- Shipping: Free standard delivery for orders over $40. For orders below $40, standard shipping is $4.
- Return policy: A prepaid return label is included in each order, and items can be returned for a full refund within 28 days of receiving your order, including sale items.
- What I love most about ASOS: Each item includes a catwalk video with a model, so you’re able to get a good sense of what the item will look like before ordering.