Since Fridays are really just a segue into the weekend, I’ve decided to treat them as so by celebrating the little things throughout the week. Each Friday I’ll be rounding up my favorite finds of the week, starting with a special Valentine’s edition today:
1. A great alternative to sappy Valentine’s cards (bonus: these are printable.)
2. If only this parody wasn’t sadly accurate for many oblivious men come Valentine’s Day.
3. Could you ever justify the price tag on this meal for Valentine’s Day?
4. If you answered no to number 3, there’s always this option.
4. Not interested in forking out $50 for chocolate covered strawberries? Here are some Valentine’s bogo deals to help you save.
5. It’s not always easy to describe why you love someone, but this book makes it simple with cute prompts that allow you fill in the blanks.
6. Who says Valentine’s should be about spoiling others? I just treated myself to these sweet pastel-colored candles and my new favorite lipstick that I’ll be donning tonight (as seen here on the stunning Emily Weiss).
7. If you haven’t already, I highly suggest checking out the Google homepage today. Click the candy hearts for real-life stories about love. (I may or may not have cried while doing this.)
Happy Valentine’s Day!