As you probably already know, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is happening now through August 3rd. While there are some incredible deals available (some of which I’ve included below), I thought it would be fun to highlight a few other brands’ sales that aren’t so widely known, starting with a few items from outfits I’ve worn on the blog.
(from left to right, top to bottom)
1. These sandals are some of the most comfortable heels I own, and they’re currently 55% off. (See original post here).
2. I love the versatility of this denim pencil skirt. It’s been perfect for spring and summer, and I’m excited to transition it into cooler weather with some ankle boots and sweaters come the fall. It’s now available here and here for 30% off. (See original post here).
3. Unfortunately this dress is no longer available in this cream color, but these colors are just as beautiful. (See original post here).
4. Madewell has become my trusted retailer for reliable, affordable tees, which is why I own this one in three different colors. (See original post here).
5. I know I’ll be reaching for these classic levi’s shorts again and again, so I recently invested in a second pair, now that they’re 40% off. (See original post here).
6. I wore this dress with these heels together during spring, and I think the combination would work even better come the fall. (See original post here).
7 & 8. These boots have been a staple for me during fall and winter, so owning them in multiple colors was a must. (See original posts here and here).